The Year 10 Success Group
The Year 10 Success Group is an eight week programme to prepare students for Years 11 and 12.
Applications are currently being received for the next intake, which starts during the week beginning Sunday 16 June, 2013.
The programme consists of eight weekly sessions, during which participants learn vital skills and strategies to help them succeed - and flourish! - during Years 11 and 12. Each group is limited to a maximum of six participants, so each student can receive the attention they deserve. Group sessions are supplemented by two individual mentoring sessions, one before and one during the programme.
- Eight ninety-minute small group sessions
- Two hour-long individual mentoring sessions
- Unlimited email support from their mentor
- Access to a closed, monitored Facebook group to support their progress through the programme
- Regular phone contact from their mentor.
How to Apply
1. Download and complete the Application Form below.
2. Return the Application Form to Morrison Mentoring by post or email.
3. If your application is accepted, you will select your preferred group session day/time and be invoiced for the fee (see FAQ for fee information and payment options).
4. Your application is complete and your place secure when the fee payment is settled.
Further information can be found below:
Want to ask a specific question? Contact us and we'll get back to you shortly!